Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Where did June go??

I am really slacking on the blogging lately! I apologize, I really do. Kam is awake a lot more these days, so it's not quite so easy to get much computer time with two hands. A lot has happened while we were gone! The highlight was definitely vacation. Didn't get off to a very good start, as we found out on our way to Missouri that Michael Jackson had died. I am not exaggerating when I say I was heartbroken. I know there were a lot of questionable things about him, but no one cn deny what an amazing entertainer, singer, dancer he was. I truly hope he is in a better place.
Anyway, vacation. If you read this you probably also have facebook and have probably seen all our vaction pictures. Some of my favorites:


Oh, that sweet boy! We sure do love him! Can you believe he turned 2 months this past July 4th??
The time really is flying by with him. As is the summer. I had really been dreading having to go back to work in August, but I have been praying for God to give me peace about it and He really is. Please be praying that we can find the perfect sitter/daycare for Kam! Also, Ella will be starting Pre-K with her mom in Shreveport in August, so also pray for that whole situation. We are not sure how we will be able to get her when that starts and we are not looking forward to that.
She has been SUCH a big help! We've actually been cutting out naps in the afternoon because she doesn't get cranky anymore! I just do not want this summer to end. Here are our sweet kiddos this afternoon:And to end, here's what Kam looks like when Daddy starts talking to him!

Happy 2 months, baby boy!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Precious!!! This summer is filling up with very sweet memories! I can't believe how fast Kamden is growing...and how very quickly the summer is passing by! I'm so thankful for the peace that God is giving you about going back to school. I am praying that you will find a sitter who will appreciate what a blessing it will be to care for sweet Kamden. And I'm praying that God will give all of us a strong sense of the peace that only He can give as Ella starts school.

Carolyn said...

Wow 2 monnths already! Time flies doesn't it? Kam is absolutely adorable! And Ella is just precious!