1. Please remember Kaleb's family in your prayers. One of his cousins died very unexpectedly on Monday. He left behind a wife and 2 children, as well as all of his family. It's been very tragic for everyone who knew him. Especially remember them over these next few days as they gather for the viewing and the funeral.
2. We'll be gone for a few days...we leave today for Franklin to take part in the arrangements. We'll go up to Many after the funeral tomorrow to bring Ella back on Friday. Probably no posts til Sunday.
3. On a lighter note, Ella is HILARIOUS. 2 Scenarios.
- Yesterday, we were watching TV when she says, "Jenni, don't you think I need one of those little white things to sleep with?" I hadn't been looking at the television, so I rewound it. Those little white things would be maxi pads. Deeeelightful. That sure was a fun conversation to have!! I did tell her mom so that she wouldn't be shocked if Ella said something to her about ladies bleeding.
- Still yesterday, in between Target and Wal-Mart (which involved both kids being absolute perfect angels!!) she says, "Jenni, you know I'm gettin' a little bit older..." I said, "Yes, you are, baby..." "I think I need one of those little chin things." Ummm...what??? "You know, those little white things that you put on your chin and it exercises it for you?" So apparently, our little lady is a walking infomercial!!! When I told her mom about that one, she shared with me that they were in Target recently and passed by the "Slider Station" thing (RIP Billy Mays) and Ella said she needed it because they could cook hamburgers "in just 2 minutes!!"
Man, I love that kid!!