Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nan!

Today is my mom's/Kam and Ella's Nan's birthday! Since there was no way we could be with her for her birthday, I thought I'd do a birthday blog to try and make up for it=) I wish I could've gotten one of these pictures with both grandbabies, but Ella's not here and I didn't plan far enough ahead.

Kam wanted to wish his Nan a VERY happy birthday!
He was all smiles this morning=)Man, I love this little guy. And we love you, too, Nan! Hope your day is wonderful!!
We had a busy end of the week/weekend. Thank you all so much for your prayers for Kaleb's family. Please continue to remember them...it's a very, very hard time for everyone. They could really use your prayers!
We drove to Franklin Wednesday for the wake that evening and stayed for the funeral on Thursday. Then we drove up to Many after the funeral to take Ella back on Friday. And we came back on Saturday. It was so nice to be home Saturday night! Felt like we'd been gone forever. This week is pretty clear...I have to meet with the parents whose kids didn't pass TAKS tomorrow...not looking forward to that...and then Friday and Saturday we will be spending some time with the Rector/William duo that is about to just be the Williamses!!! Woo hoo!!! Leslie and Justin, we are SO excited for you guys...and so excited that we are actually getting to see y'all!!! It has been way too long. We are really looking forward to the wedding weekend!
Speaking of, I have nothing to wear to said wedding, so we are heading to Kohl's when Kaleb gets off work. We have a 30% off thing that expires tomorrow, so we are going to take advantage of it!
Hope you all are having a wonderful week...and hope you have a great birthday, Nan!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Awwwww! I'm crying, this is so sweet!!! That sweet boy is THE sweetest baby ever! Thank you, Jenni and Kam for making my birthday even better than it already has been!!! I love y'all!

Leslie said...

I can't wait to see you guys!!!!! We're so excited!! And happy birthday, Nan!