Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, that you might not have known!
1. What time did you get up this morning? around 7ish
2. Diamonds or pearls? On my hand: Diamonds Anywhere else: pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Untraceable, and it sucked.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Biggest Loser, American Idol, Ghost Hunters, How I Met Your Mother, Dexter
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Quaker Mini Delights in Cinnamon Streusel (only 2 pts!!)
6. What is your middle name? Lynne
7. What food do you dislike? anything that stinks when you cook it
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I honestly don't have one. How sad is that, coming from me??
9. What kind of car do you drive? Corolla
10. Favorite sandwich? Roast Beef
11. What characteristic do you despise? Cockiness
12. Favorite item of clothing? Black & White striped Old Navy shirt
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Back to Mexico
14. What color is your bathroom? Cream?
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy
16. Where would you retire to? Beside my husband
17. What was your most memorable birthday? I'm not really sure...
18. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball!!!
19. Farthest place you are sending this? Well it's on my blog, so...the intraweb.
20 Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Again, n/a.
21. Person you expect to send it back first? I'm skipping these.
22. Favorite saying? It's not my favorite but I have to say "Sit down and stop your voices" a million times a day.
23. When is your birthday? June 18th
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Umm...evening?
25. What is your shoe size? 9.5
26. Pets? None.
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I've lost 25 pounds!!
28. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher
29 What are you today? A teacher:)
30. What is your favorite candy? Favorite ever: Peanut Butter Twix Favorite Points-friendly: Quaker Mini Delights
31. What is your favorite flower? Tulips!!!
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 3 (Monday) the one-year anniversary of the day I married the man of my dreams!
34. What is your full name? Jennifer Lynne Lambert Breaux
35. What are you listening to right now? A ticking clock
36. What was the last thing you ate? BBQ Chicken Pizza! (5 pts!!)
37. Favorite color? Green
38. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Kaleb, the love of my life
39. How do you like your eggs cooked? Scrambled
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She's okay. (I love you, Katie!)
41. Favorite soft drink? I don't drink sodas, but if I could it'd be Cherry Coke.
42. Favorite restaurant? Raising Cane's!
43. What is your hair color? Dark Brown
44. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Day
45. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies
46. Summer or winter? I like them both...but summer.
47. Chocolate or Vanilla? Depends on the day.
48. What is under your bed? Suitcases and a LOT of dustbunnies
49. What did you do last night? Giggity giggity
50. Favorite smell? Kaleb
51. What are you afraid of? The dark. Demons.
52. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? If I'm being good: Orville Redenbacker 100 calorie pack Butter flavor. If I'm not? Tinseltown, so buttered your jeans are grease-stained when you leave.
53. How many keys on your key ring? 5ish?
54. How many years at your current job? Since August.
55. Favorite day of the week? Friday
56. How many towns have you lived in? 4
57. Do you make friends easily? Depends on the friends.