Friday, March 7, 2008

Once

How did I not see this until now?? I only realized this week that it was probably something I would fall in love with. We've had it in from Netflix for at least 2-3 weeks now, and we finally found time to watch it tonight. It's as wonderful as I'd hoped it would be...I love the music (I don't know that I'd love the movie were it not for the music) and the storyline was beautiful. I have to own the movie. We got the soundtrack a minute ago, so now I can listen to "Falling Slowly" for hours on end, which I honestly believe I could because I cannot get it out of my head, and it's lasted all week.

If you love music and/or good movies, watch this ASAP.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey! I do want to borrow it. I've heard really good things about it. I just finished the 2nd season of The Office. Jim just told Pam he loves her and kissed her. Sigh. Kelly's coming over tonight with season 3 and I'm anxious to see what happens.

Hope Kaleb is feeling better. Maybe we can go see that movie one night this week.