Saturday, August 8, 2009

Love Grows Love

You have got to check out Genesis Costner's blog and see a few of the amazing pictures she posted of Ella and Kam's photo session with her last Saturday!!! If you are anywhere near Many, we highly recommend her fabulous skills!!!

Notice anything new? I got creative last night and realized I could make a new blog header myself! I used a background I found here, took it into Publisher, added some stuff, and poof! Use another blog backgroung from the same place and we've got a whole new blog that I love!!

The lyrics are from a Caedmon's Call song that we have kind of claimed as our theme...
You said to “put on a happy face”on a high school stage
But I read what you really meant
In your handwriting on a Bible page
You waited like you told me
Though we knew it right away,
It took eight and a half more years
To finally say

I fell in love with you
And that love became something new
It keeps getting stronger
Than we ever could have longed
Love keeps growing more love

When we got the news
We had to call our families
And start painting the room
A nice, bright blue
Our vows they started breathing
And they took on flesh and blood
And we held them in our arms
And tasted God was good

I fell in love with you
And that love became something new
It added a name and it added a smile
It keeps getting bigger every further mile
There on your bended knee
We sewed the seeds of our history
They’re coming up stronger
Than we ever could have longed
Love keeps growing more love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

LOVE the new look and title!!! Hmm - can I steal anything? :)

Nancy said...

Wow!!! I LOVE it!!!!! Is there any end to your talents?!! :) I never heard the song, but if I didn't know better I'd think it was written for you and Kaleb. :) Beautiful!

Carolyn said...

Love the new look! So pretty.