Thursday, August 6, 2009

3 Months Old!


Somebody turned 3 months old this week! I figure I copy so much off of Kelly, who is a stranger whose blog I stalk, already that it won't matter if I copy just one more thing.

Kamden, you are 3 months old! What are you doing these days?
  • You are sleeping so well! You normally go down after your bath between 9 and 10. If it's later, it doesn't matter...you almost always wake up between 3 and 4 in the morning and then you're good to go until 6 and 8!

  • When you do wake up for good, you are in the best mood! (Once you've gotten your breakfast, anyway.) You smile and come so close to laughing. It makes my day!
  • You sure do love your sister! She sweet-talks to you and you just jabber right back! She absolutely adores you, too!
  • You smile and talk for your Daddy every single time he tries to get you to! You don't do this for anyone else, not even me!
  • When you do smile and talk to me, it makes me feel like the most important person in the whole world!
  • You scooted and rolled over for the first time this week! You pretty much refuse to do it on cue, though.
  • You're pushing up all the time now, and you have officially perfected holding your head up! Sometimes I can even carry you on my hip!
  • You love your Bumbo chair. In the kitchen, in the floor, on the bed...you are so happy in that thing! (This might embarrass you later, but it also puts you in the perfect position to poop! We are so happy about this...and that it's so easy to clean=) )
  • You are just an all-around happy, good baby! You cry if you're hungry, tired, or have a tummy ache, but the happy times way outweigh the sad! We love you so much!

We did Kam's 3 month pictures today! He's getting so big! He's finally fitting into some really cute outfits...like this one with the hat!!! I'm sure his dad would say he hated it so he's flipping me off here...but he does that a lot=)


He would not take his fingers out of his mouth this morning! Even when he smiled!
We had our now-standing Thursday lunch date with Lauren, Paul, and Sara at Chik-Fil-A today, so we got all dressed to go.

Ella wanted to wear her pink Hello Kitty rainboots, so we planned the rest of her outfit around that. She insisted on wearing the scarf and mittens, but her hands started sweating before we left the house, so she took the winter attire off.

We had a fun lunch time...Ella and Paul got to play after they ate. They love Chik-Fil-A!

So today has been a pretty good day! No major meltdowns, just some good quality time with my two favorite kids ever! I so do not want this summer to end!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY THREE MONTHS SWEET BOY! :)..

Nancy said...

I love the little synopsis of what Kamden is like right now. You will especially love it after he grows up. You think that you will never forget these days but somehow the details tend to disappear...unless you write them down. :) I wish I had journaled when you were a baby. :( Blogging is a wonderful thing! :) And of course the pictures are the icing on the cake! :)