Monday, February 16, 2009

A Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was one of the best I've had in such a long time! For a former V-Day hater, I sure have come to love the holiday=) Friday, my wonderful husband came and had lunch with me at school. I'd told him all I wanted was a nice, romantic dinner someplace I'd never been before. He made reservations for Pat's of Henderson in Lake Charles and WOW! It really was some of the best seafood I've had in my life. Definitely the best crab cake of my life, and I don't say that lightly. I am a huge fried seafood fan. So we got to have our nice little romantic evening on our last Valentine's Day alone! Saturday, we did some errands in town and then came home and worked on Ella & Kamden's room. We switched out her queen bed for a twin and put his crib together! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thanks, Nan & Bip!! I can't wait to get the bedding so we can put it on and get the full effect. Now to finalize our choice of a changer and order the letters to go above the crib...there is still so much to do!! I'm glad we still have a little time. Less than 3 months now...I like to think of it in months and not weeks...the thought of 12 weeks terrifies me!!!
Anyway, so that was Saturday, and then yesterday we went to church and spent lots of quality time together. I love my husband so very much, and I am so thankful that he is MINE!!!

No comments: