Well, why not do this. Here's a chance to see how well you really know your significant other. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your significant other to see how right you really are.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Call of Duty, Golf, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Top Gear, or Man vs. Wild
2.You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch or Caesar, depending on his mood and his meal.
3.What's one food he doesn't like? Red Beans & Rice
4. You go out to eat. What does he order? Usually a steak or if they have red fish, then definitely red fish, especially if it's grilled with some sort of sauce on top of it.
5.Where did he go to high school? Starks.
6.What size shoe does he wear? 14
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Golf clubs!
8.What is his favorite type of sandwich? He really likes BLT's from Subway, but at home he's been on a Deep Fried Turkey Sandwich kick.
9.What would this person eat every day if he could? A steak
10.What is his favorite cereal? Crunch Berries and/or Trix
11.What would he never wear? The color pink
12.What is his favorite sports team? Well they really upset him, but I guess the Astros.
13.Who is his best friend? Me! Haha. Jason.
14.What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Leave my clothes lying in the floor.
15.What is his favorite color? Blue.
16. You bake him a cake for his birthday...he would pray it wasn't from scratch. I really mess those up! He would eat anything I cooked, though, to spare hurting my feelings.
17.Did he play sports in high school? Yes, basketball.
18.What could he spend hours doing? Playing Call of Duty, or anything else on PS3, and golfing.
19.What is one unique talent he has? Wouldn't you like to know!! ;-)
20. If he could do one thing all day instead of what he does - what would it be? Play golf!
21.What is your favorite physical feature of your spouse? He's got the most unbelievable blue eyes I've ever seen. (Yes, I just quoted a 90's song. I dreamt about being able to say that about the man I married, and now I totally can!!! They are AMAZING.) I also love his dark hair and that he's tall.
22.What is your favorite memory of your spouse? Oh, man. I cannot name just one. Getting ready in my apartment the night we got engaged (while listening to Rent), going on the most amazing Easter egg hunt of my life, seeing him waiting on a bench for me and reading all the eggs' contents with him. Seeing him on his knee with a tear in his eye asking me to marry him. Seeing him at the end of the aisle on our wedding day. Our honeymoon, or the most amazing trip of my LIFE. Lying next to him while Mexican party people were blaring "Sweet Caroline." Oh, man, I can't stop!
23.What do you love most about your spouse? I love his obedience to God and his yearning for more of Him. I love that he has been so amazingly sensitive to my emotions during my pregnancy. I love the way he loves sweet Ella. I love the way he loves me. I love how excited he is to have a son on the way!!
24.What is your wish for your spouse? That our love will keep growing more love.
25. If you won the lottery what would be the first item that you would buy your husband? Definitely a nice, new set of golf clubs! Then a house.
I love you, Kaleb!!!