Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Picture Post!

Okay! First, a couple pictures of our sweet Kamden from his 3D ultrasound at 30 weeks!


Ohhhhhh, we cannot wait to meet this handsome little man!!!

Here are the latest updates to his side of the room...










Can you tell we are READY?? He really can bake a little longer, though. It's okay.

Here are some pics from our showers! First, the one in Many...









Our sweet Ella was SUCH huge help with all the opening of all the presents!! She is definitely going to be an amazing big sister!!!

She wasn't there to help me at the Grace Church shower, but I managed...







Man! That's maybe the most pictures I've posted ever at once!! Of course, there are a ton more of all of them on my facebook, but I am pretty sure that everyone who reads this also is on my facebook. So.
Oh, and I'd like to take this moment to say how absolutely AMAZING my husband is. He told me last week that he'd ordered a "surprise" for me and the baby. He did so good at not giving it away! It came in the mail today and it's a nursing stool!! I'd never even heard of one, but it's supposed to be a huge help with your back when you're nursing in a rocker/recliner (oh, WE GOT OUR FIRST RECLINER!!!). I'm already using it. My short legs don't have to dangle anymore!! I love him so very much all the time, and his thoughtfulness on this was just so special to me!
We had a wonderful weekend...My mom and sister came down for the church shower and stayed the night Sunday (well, Katie, stayed Saturday night, too!!) and while it was a short visit, it was so great to have them down here with us! Kaleb's mom and sisters came to the church shower, also. We are so very blessed to have such amazing families! I must go to bed now!!!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Hi! This is "kenziepaige" from the P.com board. Kamden's room is SO adorable! Looks like you're all set :)

Stacie said...

Me again! I did notice from your photos that we had the same changing table :) Good taste! We ended up getting the matching crib because it had a girly look to it. How are you feeling?

Leslie said...

I love his room!!! It's so cute. i can't wait to meet that little guy. Maybe it would mean we get to see YOU GUYS! =) It's been forever!

A Wedding Story said...

What a sweet nursery. I really like the color combination!