Monday, April 6, 2009

I know, I know...

I tried to update a couple of weeks ago and the electricity at my house went out so I lost everything! I had pictures and lots of words. A lot has been happening! We had our first shower, in Many, March 21st and got a TON of amazing stuff!!! Kamden has so many adorable little outfits and blankets and burp cloths...we got his room all set up! We also have been SO incredibly blessed by friends and family members who've gotten us all the big items that we registered for! I mean EVERYTHING!!! We were thinking we were going to need to buy stuff ourselves, and we now have all the big items we need! All that's left is him=) I cannot wait to meet him, but he can stay in and bake a little while longer. I have 5 weeks left until my due date, but I am pretty sure he's already dropped. People have been saying they can tell and I have noticed that I now have to run to the restroom at least once an hour. Which is pretty annoying when you're a teacher!

Last night, we had our shower at our church here. WOW. We were so overwhelmed by the love our church family poured out on us! And our moms and sisters were able to come too!!! It was so much fun getting to spend time with everyone. I can't wait to start dressing Kam up and putting up pictures of him in all his little onesies and layettes...so exciting! I have one more 2-week trip to the doctor and then after next week I'll be going every week! I cannot believe it's already time for that!!!

This is a pretty boring update. I'd include pictures, but I'm at school and don't have my hard drive here. Maybe I can liven it up tonight!!

Oh, Spring Break was wonderful!!! We had Ella that week, so she and I got to spend lots of time together. Thursday, we took her to the Butterfly Museum and the Houston Museum of Natural Science. She LOVED it!!! She's such a little scholar. She was educating us on all the different types of dinosaurs. And she's only 4! And a girl! Haha!! She is amazing and so ready for her baby brother to get here!

K, that's it for now. I promise to have a more interesting post tonight!

No comments: