Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Thursday!

I like Friday better than Thursday, but I'll take Thursday over any of its predecessors. Did I spell that right? I am too lazy to spell check it. Okay I just saw the spell check button and did it anyway. I did spell it right.

I am excited about this afternoon! We are taking Ella to Build-a-Bear after work to let her make an animal for herself to be her Big Sister animal and she's going to make one for Kamden that she can give to him when he's born. I totally stole that idea from someone online, but I thought it was a great way to make sure she doesn't feel left out! Woo hoo!!

I went and walked on my conference today, hoping to get this baby moved down. I had a few contractions, but nothing after I finished. Oh well. Guess it just takes time! We don't want him out until he's ready. Just want him to be ready very soon!!! =)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

What a good idea, I'm sure she'll enjoy build-a-bear!

You're almost there! Hang in there.

Glenda said...

I know I'm posting late on this one, but didn't you love Build-a-Bear? I've been there several times with and without the grandkids!