Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blue

So, just like every other school I've interviewed at, this one (the music teacher one) has started giving me the runaround. I've yet to understand why, if a school doesn't want to hire you, they don't at least respect you enough to let you know that you won't be getting a second interview like they said you would. I called today and they told me that "when and if" they did anymore interviews it wouldn't be until August 1st. Riiight. I wanted to start singing Paula Abdul to the lady. Straight up, now tell me!!! I just feel like the least they could do is to let me know. Or even answer my emails. Oh well. I probably wouldn't make a great music teacher. I don't feel like I want to be a teacher at all right now, though. I am completely burned out on school, completely regretting taking this summer school job, and completely depressed that I have to be at this place next year.

So, yes, today's not so great. I want school to be over NOW. 4 more days.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm so ready for it to be over too!! It will be soon. I'm sorry they are giving you the run around. They would be very lucky to have you.