Saturday, February 16, 2008

Beaming

Last night was perfect! I was able to fix up Kaleb's V-Day basket at school and fix an awesome (non-Weight Watchers) lasagna for him that he was really happy about! He really appreciated his gifts and it felt SO good to be able to give him stuff that a) I had made, b) he didn't necessarily ask for but still liked, and c) meant something. I never thought that I could be this in love with a human being, but every single day I love him more and more. He is the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. He is more than I could ever dream of or hope for. He is exactly who God planned for me, and I am so glad that he chose me! I am the luckiest girl in the world.

I didn't want anyone to think that I was upset with him or that we were having problems over the V-Day flowers. I was just disappointed, which is ridiculous since he was only doing what I'd asked of him! We laughed about it that night, and it will go down in our history as "remember that one time when I told you not to buy me flowers and you listened to me?"

I love him, I love him, I love him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenni, I'm so happy for you. I miss you!
~Hope G