Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weekend Fun!

We had a great weekend with Ella! She was out this Monday for Presidents' Day (and so was Kaleb) so we went up to Many Friday night to get her! We stayed with my parents that night, and Aunt Katie happened to be working on a cake. Which means 2 things: 1) Cake Scraps (Ella ate ALL the white cake scraps!!) and 2) FONDANT!!! Ella wasted no time making some beautiful fondant creations of her own!


The kids also played lots of Just Dance 2. Kamden likes it almost as much as Ella! We heard, "Unh dansse" several times Friday night and Saturday morning!

We had a wonderful lunch with my family and my grandparents, then we headed down to Starks. Kaleb's parents had the awesome idea to take the kids out to Nibletts Bluff Park. I'd never been...wow!!! It was beautiful!! We enjoyed a picnic by the water...

And boat rides!! Ella rode the boat, too, but I wasn't on there with the camera when she was riding. Let me tell you right now, if Kamden Alce Breaux could live his entire life on a boat he would!! If we heard "Boat-motor!" one time this weekend (or any day, actually) we heard it a million times!! He can spot a boat quicker than anything else. This is Kamden in his own little heaven:

He wasn't into sitting with me on the boat. Just Pawpaw and Uncle Marcus!!

Playing on the (parked) boat.
It was SUCH a great time and such a great way to spend time with both our families!! I will leave you with a picture of a terrifying animal. Do you know what it is?? Because I don't. Some sort of ram?? It just sat there in all its evil majesty. Have I watched too many scary shows or do you see Satan in this dude's face???



4 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the post and the pics!! Ella looks like she's on a commercial for Crisco. :) And Kam is absolutely adorable in his life jacket!! Making memories...

Jess said...

I googled the 4 horned goat thing, turns out its a Jacob Sheep. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_%28sheep%29

Leslie said...

Your blog design is too cute!

Stacie said...

Love Kam! Can he & Alyssa get married someday? ;) Love the new blog too! Super cute!