Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kamden is 1 Month Old!



I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that this little bundle of joy has been here a month! On the one hand, it seems like he was born last week, but on the other I've already forgotten what life was like before him! I say it a lot, but being a mommy really is the greatest thing in the world. I know, I know, enough with the words, give us some pictures!

Sweet Kamden was not entirely cooperative for his photo shoots today. Most of the time he looked like this:


When he's crying, he doesn't look so different than he did a month ago:



Here are the few awake and content pictures I got of him!







(Memaw & Pappaw Mike, he enjoyed lying in his little gym today! He just stared and stared at all the colors!!)
And, of course, he slept.

And when Daddy came home, he had to get in on the sleepy action!

I love my sweet boys!!
Happy 1 Month Birthday, my sweet Kamden!!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness! He is a little butterball! I can't believe how much he has filled out in just 2 weeks! He is SO CUTE!! I can hardly wait to hold him...TONIGHT!!!! :)