Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ya Hear That Little Bomp Bomp Bomp...

Remember in "Where the Heart Is" Natalie Portman's character says something like, "Ya hear that little 'bomp, bomp, bomp'? That's where the heart is." Welll.......with a doppler it sounds more like a whoosh whoosh whoosh, but we definitely heard our baby's today!!! It was the most amazing thing yet. We had an ultrasound back at 5 wks, but it was just the yolk sac, so it didn't seem like a real baby. Today, though, it was really real!! I can't wait to feel this little bean move and kick around. The nurse couldn't find it at first, only mine, then she moved over and we could hear mine and the baby's beating together. AH-mazing. She was then able to isolate the baby's...which measured in the 180's! Excited little thing! I was absolutely giddy. I know I'm pregnant, but having confirmation that everything's going so well was so amazing! Kaleb and I are so very blessed...I am so excited for the months to come!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yay! I can't imagine how that feels, but I'll bet it's the best. I'm so excited for you guys!