Thursday, May 15, 2008

Step One

I did it! I pulled out of our driveway at 4:36 yesterday morning to make it to the gym before 5. It was wonderful!!! I just learned that I've got to go to bed earlier now. Having a tv to watch the whole time definitely helps. I went back and tanned after work. And today I have my first Spin class at 5:30, followed by Bible Study at 6:30. It's gonna be a busy night! I am so excited about spinning, though. I've always wanted to try it, and I hear it's a surefire way to tone up your bottom half and shed pounds quickly. I hope I don't embarrass myself.

I cannot get motivated to do anything at school. I'm tired of the whole place and just ready for summer! 3 weeks and 1 day left. They will not go by fast enough.

Lastly, I'm really considering skipping work tomorrow because my beloved NKOTB will be doing their first comeback performance on the TODAY show!!! I need to see this.

No comments: