Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I love...

Jason Mraz's new album. It is wonderful. I loved his first one and all the live stuff from that time period, but I didn't really care for his 2nd album (didn't even buy it). This new one is great though!!! And half of it is all live stuff. You should check it out! Try "I'm Yours" for starters.

I also love my gym!!! I actually look forward to going everyday! I've only missed Saturday since I joined. I have developed a nice cut/blister on one of my toes from the positioning of my toes and their nails, which hurts like a mother when I'm doing anything other than sitting still. I also got a cushion for my spin class and went yesterday and discovered that WOW what a difference a few inches of padding makes! My butt didn't bother me at all. My legs were another story! It was still much easier than the first time for me. I had a different instructor that I think I like a little better...we worked in 2 minute intervals for 3 sets and then 1 minute intervals for 2 sets. It made the time fly by!!! I'm going again to my first instructor on Thursday. I think I can handle 2 times a week for now.

Only 2.5 weeks of school left!!! I cannot put into words how much I am longing for summer!

No comments: