Wednesday, April 16, 2008

So...

David Cook should go home. It's time for Brooke, too. I could not BELIEVE what the judges had to say about David's performance. I agree the arrangement was cool, but he was completely out of tune for half of it and I just thought it sucked. Badly.

Actually, the only ones I just loved last night were Jason and Syesha. KLC did well, too. She's really surprising me. Carly sucked it up...and we all know that little Archuleta's going to win it, so I don't even bother talking about him, mainly because he absolutely bores me. He really does. He doesn't ever do anything different, he's got a great voice, and he's boring.

I am so excited that Ali won Biggest Loser!!! Wow...a few of them looked AMAZING. I am most happiest for Bernie, though! He looks so great! He was definitely my favorite male contestant. It's all so inspirational. Just 28 more pounds to my goal!

I don't really have anything exciting to talk about. Other than, you should go to my myspace and check out the awesome song I have playing on there. That one night...

No comments: