Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Let Me Go Home...

We went to Leah's beautiful wedding this weekend, and that song played at the reception in the background and I almost started crying. Never in my life have I wanted SO badly to just go home!!! We've been without electricity there since last Thursday. I'm really praying it comes back on very soon. We're staying in Vinton with Kaleb's sister right now, and it's been fun, but I'm just ready for everything to go back to normal again!

We had our first doctor's visit on Friday. That was interesting...things are different, but they're okay so far. Please be praying for out little dot! I'm not as far as we thought I was...probably just 6 weeks when we thought I was 7, but no big deal.

I stayed home from school today because I was super-nauseated for the first time this morning. Not a good idea, though. I feel fine now, and I'm stuck at Clair's house by myself with no vehicle and 3 channels!! What was I thinking???

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You had school today? I didn't think you started until Monday. I'm about to email you. I have stuff to tell you.

Leslie said...

You need to blog more, friend! I miss hearing your stories.