Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Killer Queen.

I totally killed a mouse today for the first time ever. I think maybe I should feel bad because the whole time Kaleb & I were "chasing" it from under the refrigerator, I just kept saying, "He's so cute!!" because he seriously was the cutest mouse I've ever seen. Even after I dealt him his death blow(s) and he had his little guts coming out his behind, his little mouth was open in the cutest little "O" and his little hands were drawn up to his chest. Cutest.dead.mouse.ever. It was super tiny, too. But it was in our kitchen. We were afraid Ella would object to our killing it, but she was all for it and cheering us on. We all felt incredibly accomplished and mouse-free for the evening. We know we still have some mice that get in our garage, though, so we went out and bought traps for them. It'll be much easier than broom-bashing!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love it! Bring your broom next time you come to see us. You never know! :-D

Leslie said...

I can't believe y'all aren't getting that incentive pay like you were promised! I knew something like that was going to happen. S.U.C.K.S.